All patrolling members are required to meet their patrol requirements as per the club roster.
Patrol times are generally:
Saturday & Sunday – morning: 9.00am to 12.30pm & afternoon: 12.30pm to 4.00pm
All Public/School Holidays – morning: 9.00am to 1.00pm & afternoon: 1.00pm to 5.00pm
* Please turn up on time. The time listed on your roster is the time that patrol is on the beach set up including the IRB, so arrive approx 20-30 minutes prior to start.
* All members should share the responsibility of setting up and packing away.
* All members must wear full patrol uniform, patrol cap, patrol DHL shorts. You should also bring sunglasses, hat sunscreen and water. All patrol members must sign on and off in patrol log.
* You are required to be proficient by the 31st December.
* If you cannot make a rostered patrol you should try and swap with a member from another patrol or the active reserve list. If you cannot get anyone contact your patrol captain.
* If you need to leave patrol for any reason you must advise your patrol captain.
Please see the table below for yearly updates to patrol obligation changes or new patrolling methods.