All patrolling members are required to meet their patrol requirements as per the club roster.
Updated September 2018
Patrol times are generally: 9:00 - 1.00, 1.00 - 4:00 and in NSW School Holidays 9:00 - 1.00, 1.00 - 5:00
* Please turn up on time. The time listed on your roster is the time that patrol is on the beach set up including the IRB, so arrive approx 20-30 minutes prior to start.
* All members should share the responsibility of setting up and packing away.
* All members must wear full patrol uniform, patrol cap, patrol DHL shorts. You should also bring sunglasses, hat sunscreen and water. All patrol members must sign on and off with your captain
* You are required to be proficient by the 31st December.
* If you need to leave patrol for any reason you must advise your patrol captain.
Please see the table below for yearly updates to patrol obligation changes or new patrolling methods.
All Patrol inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are the patrols and respective captains for the 2018/19 season. Links to your team and patrol dates can be viewed as a pdf in a new window by clicking the Team Name
If you have not been assigned to a patrol or would like further information about the patrol, please contact Jenny Curnow at email@example.com
Need a Patrol Sub? Browse to https://members.sls.com.au and login. Select Patrols > Patrol Roster, find the patrol you need a Sub for and click “I need a substitute” .
Need to Make Up a Patrol? Browse to https://members.sls.com.au and login. Select Patrols > Patrol Swap, find a patrol that you are able to do and click “I can do this” .
Barracudas Susan Eke
Crabs Greg Wood
Dolphins Nigel Hughes
Ducks Mark Haynes
Flying Fish Ty McCartney
Hammerheads John Harbison
Manta Rays Kaitlin Smith
Mermaids Susan Young
Sea Oysters Trevor Tesch
Pelicans Stuart O'Neill
Prawns Tim Regan
Sea Gulls Douglas Fewtrell
Sea Lice Mick O’Brien
Whales Brooke Mason & Janthea Anderson
Full patrol list HERE