AGM Notifications & Documents
Our Policies & guides
SLSA General Code of Conduct
SLSA Member Protection Policy
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of others
- Be fair, considerate and honest in all dealings with others, and be a positive role model
- Make a commitment to providing quality service
- Be aware of, and maintain an uncompromising adhesion to SLSA’s standards, rules, regulations and policies
- Demonstrate a high degree of individual responsibility especially when dealing with persons under 18 years of age
- Contribute to the provision of a safe environment to the conduct of all activities within surf lifesaving.
- Surf Life Saving Team Leaders, Team Managers, Age Managers, Coaches, Officials, Athletes, Administrators/Directors/Officers and Parents/Guardians are also bound by additional Codes of Conduct depending on their roles within the organisation.