18/19 Season Skills Maintenance
The date for the next Cudgen Skills Maintenance / Proficiency session will be advised soon. If you would like to attend Skills Maintenance at another club, you must first gain permission from Cudgen and the club you wish to attend. You’ll also need to take along your Individual Skills Maintenance Card with details completed (we can provide it) and return it to Cudgen.
· Fingal: as yet no dates advised
· Salt: 28/10/2018 & 16/12/2018
· Cabarita: 23/09/2018
· Brunswick: 13/10/2018, 11/11/2018 & 15/12/2018
· Byron Bay: 30/09/2018
· Lennox Head: 18/10/2018 Dry, 20/10/2018 Wet, 21/11/2018 Dry & 25/11/2018 Wet
· Ballina: 24/10/2018 Dry, 28/10/2018 Wet, 15/11/2018 Dry & 17/11/2018 Wet
· Evans Head: 11/11/2018, 27/11/2018 Dry & 01/12/2018 Wet
In addition, we will provide another opportunity for Skills Maintenance at Cudgen at a date still to be determined. Any concerns, please contact one of our members of the Education Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrol Operations App (now called “Operations App”)
All patrols will be using the Operations App this season instead of the old paper log.
Link to user guide: CLICK HERE FOR USERS GUIDE
Link to video: CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO
Following are upcoming Club facilitated training courses. Please advise if you’d like to be considered for one of these courses.
· 1 to 5 October (9am to 4pm) – Intensive Bronze Medallion/SRC course. For those who can’t attend the 5 day intensive course, we’ll run a standard Bronze / SRC course a few weeks after the intensive course. Please nominate now for either.
Sunday 23 Sep (9am) – RWC training orientation at Cudgen Creek base. Anyone interested in gaining the RWC (jet ski) operators certification and making themselves available for Support Operations to email Education asap.
For all education enquiries, please email the Education Committee on email@example.com